Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 2017



Emery loves a fan. She used her money to buy one for her AND Meyers.

Date night with sweet friends!

Valentine's  Minute to Win It game for M's class

Teacher V day "happys"

Class V day gifts

I attempted chocolate chip heart shaped pancakes for Valentine's Day morning this year and they were a big hit!

a few Valentine surprises for the girls that morning

I attempted two heart shaped pizzas for dinner that night and they were a DUD!


The card on the right was what John gave me on our first Valentine's Day together and he made me a new one this Valentine's Day and it was the BEST GIFT!

I met Steph in Virginia for a quick girls' weekend. This is the only picture I got of both of us! 

We had a spa morning and then shopping!

That night we got food to go and watched a movie in our beds. It was so nice and relaxing! 

5 year old well check

We did lots of playing in the park this month because it was so warm outside!!

At our town's Mardi Gras celebration

We waited forever for this face paint!


King Cake

John got the baby!

Back at the doctor for Meyers - another ear infection AND asthma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...